Legal services, co-created with clients .
How fit is your legal department for the 21st century? You make full use of currently available technology playing hand in glove with your people and processes? Design is the bridge between creativity and innovation. We apply the design thinking approach to legal services and – together with our clients and partners – enter unchartered territories.
With us you have a sparring partner at your side, when it comes to legal tech and organizing (so-called legal service unbundling, decomposing or disaggregating) or framing any legal services (so-called legal service redesign). Are you a General Counsel/Legal Director, a CFO or other executive with an interest in innovation? Then we should talk, in particular about the following topics:
- Legal design thinking
- Needs analysis/quality management
- Procurement of legal services
- Management of legal costs
- Managed services
- Optimizing legal processes
- Outsourcing standard processes (LPO)
- Legal services “in the cloud”
- Sustainable use of legal tech products
- Technology solutions in the legal field.