Contribute your experience! You want to support projects, substitute for fellow colleagues on parental or maternity leave, or reinforce a very busy team? As a Xenion Lawyer we will approach you with suitable missions. Please contact us and ask for a video meeting.
Apply for a career as:
- Lawyers on Demand
- Legal Project Managers
- Legal Solutions Architects
- Legal Tech Experts
Manager Contracts/ Legal Tech In-house (6 months or more)
- Define and maintain contracting procedures for standard agreements;
- Act as internal and external point of contact for all matters corporate in the DACH region including, preparation of corporate documents e.g. shareholder resolutions, powers of attorney, articles of association; liaising and managing external legal counsel and notary public; follow up of signing process, archiving paper and electronic files, regular revision of companies data base;
- Actively contribute to legal operation and legal tech initiatives in close collaboration with legal counterparts world-wide; introduce those projects to regional legal team(s), manage roll-out, including training of attorneys and rest of organisation;Managing the contract and legal document archiving for the DACH Region, including: maintenance and administration of legal contract data base for the DACH region; liaising with Legal Knowledge Center at Legal HQ in Madrid to ensure compliance with Amadeus guidelines;
- Managing maintenance of existing contracting tools, data bases and knowledge sharing tools; training to organisation if and when required;
- Managing Legal Budget and external law firm relationships.
- Genuine interest in working with a highly sophisticated legal department in a fast paced, busy and international environment;
- Interest in legal tech;
- Some experience in transformation projects to modernize legal work, or having a creative mind to contribute to the transformation.